March 20th is officially the First Day of Spring! We’re excited to see the first daffodils opening, patches of snow drops and even a few purple crocus. It’s time to put away the big jumpers and step away from the boxsets!
Now the days are getting (a little) warmer and a teeny bit longer, it’s Spring Cocktails time! Whether you’re a "cocktail aficionado" or a beginner who wants to master the skill of cocktail-making, we’ve got some fabulous cocktails for you to try at home …
50ml Finders Gin + 4 raspberries + 15ml sugar syrup + 25ml lime juice
- Muddle the raspberries and sugar syrup in the bottom of a glass
- Pour in the gin and lime juice
- Pour the mixture over ice in a shaker
- Shake well and strain into a chilled glass, decorate with a raspberry!
50ml Finders Gin + 1 tbspn honey + juice of ½ lemon + juice of ½ orange
- Add the honey and fruit juices into a cocktail shaker. Stir well to dissolve the honey
- Add Finders London Dry Gin and a good scoop of ice
- Shake hard and then strain into a cold Martini glass, garnish with lemon peel